Exploring International Law Blog Posts
- Complete Text: Alberto Mora discussing torture and cruel and inhuman treatment of detainees in Georgetown’s William V. O’Brien Lecture in International Law and Morality
- May 15- Book Launch: Strategic Thinking in 3D: A Guide for National Security, Foreign Policy, and Business Professionals, by Ross Harrison
- Breaking News: Supreme Court rules there is a presumption against the extraterritorial applicability of the Alien Tort Statute
- Outspoken critic of US detainee policies, former Navy General Counsel, Alberto Mora, to deliver Georgetown’s William V. O’Brien Lecture on International Law and Morality, April 30, 2013
- In appreciation of McDougal and Lasswell: A Response to Bainbridge and Manne
- NEW TIME, NEW LOCATION: Michael Walzer on the Ethics of Drones, March 13, Georgetown University
- The Strategic Implications of the U.S. Rebalancing Towards Asia, Feb. 19, 9AM, Georgetown University
- Kenneth Anderson’s Discussion of Judicial Oversight of Drones
- Judicial Oversight of Drones?
- Cyber Operations and International Law: A “Secret” Legal Analysis?
- There are no upcoming events scheduled at this time.