Georgetown University Library's Guide to Research: These pages offer a host of research ideas and guides, such as online resources and key handbooks, dictionaries, and other reference books pertaining to African American Studies. As you begin your research, be sure to check out the following pages!
This is a searchable online database that offers information on musicians, authors, and other important African American figures.
Content from more than 150 international scholarly and popular periodicals in Black studies, including art, cultural criticism, economics, education, health, history, language and literature, law, philosophy, politics, religion, and sociology.
This page offers a comprehensive list of various subjects within Ethnic Studies and research resources for each of those subjects.
Lewis Walker Institute for the Study of Race and Ethnic Relations at Western Michigan University. Click on "In the News" and you will be taken to a list of valuable online resources in literature, history, government, and arts.
Black Facts Online: Click on the image below.
This is an online searchable database of Black History Facts.
- Look up Black History Facts for every day of the year!
- Perform full text searches for Black History Facts!
- Find out what happened in Black History today!
- Find out what famous Black people were born on your birthday!
- Help you research papers and articles!
- Help educate yourself and your children on Black History!