Ph.D. Candidate Tessa Wegener Wins Fulbright Grant
Tessa Wegener has won one of only six full time Fulbright grants allotted to Austria! The Fulbright Full Research Grant will enable her to conduct research in Vienna toward the completion of her dissertation. Tessa will be affiliated with the Universität Wien and the grant is for a total of nine months (October 2011-June 2012).
The title of her dissertation will be "Gendered Representations of Travel to the 'Orient': 20th and 21st Century Austrian Literature and Film" and its specific focus will be on Austrian women who write about or film travel to Egypt. Congratulations!
- There are no upcoming events scheduled at this time.
- German Majors Receive Fulbright Teaching Grants
- Prof. Heidi Byrnes Receives 2013 Nelson H. Brooks Award
- Anna Zimmer Has Defended Her Dissertation with Distinction
- Jason Ager Has Defended His Dissertation
- Comparative Literature Major Wins Vista Higher Education Learning Contest