German Major Ashley Bradford Selected As DAAD Young Ambassador to Germany
German major Ashley Bradford has been selected by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) to serve as a Young Ambassador for study in Germany for the 2011-2012 academic year. Ashley who completed a year abroad at the Ludwig Maximilian Universität in Munich will serve as a point-person for study abroad programs in Germany and will host departmental events on study abroad during the academic year.
- German Majors Receive Fulbright Teaching Grants
- Prof. Heidi Byrnes Receives 2013 Nelson H. Brooks Award
- Anna Zimmer Has Defended Her Dissertation with Distinction
- Jason Ager Has Defended His Dissertation
- Comparative Literature Major Wins Vista Higher Education Learning Contest