Mackenzie Warren, Ph.D. Candidate
I received my B.A. in German and English from Davidson College in 2010 and entered the German Ph.D. program at Georgetown that fall. My main interest is Second Language Acquisition, which developed from my experience attending a German immersion elementary school in Charlotte, North Carolina, and from a year spent teaching English at the Evangelisches Gymnasium zum Grauen Kloster in Berlin.
I am currently teaching in the first level of our curriculum and look forward to seeing these students develop their language abilities in coming semesters.
- There are no upcoming events scheduled at this time.
- German Majors Receive Fulbright Teaching Grants
- Prof. Heidi Byrnes Receives 2013 Nelson H. Brooks Award
- Anna Zimmer Has Defended Her Dissertation with Distinction
- Jason Ager Has Defended His Dissertation
- Comparative Literature Major Wins Vista Higher Education Learning Contest