New Event: Kaffeeklatsch
The German Department is offering a weekly opportunity for students in all levels of German to get together, have a cup of coffee on the Department's tab, and speak German! Kaffeeklatsch will be taking place *Fridays at 1:45 pm at the ICC Mug*, beginning with the first meeting on 9/9/11.
This is an opportunity for students to come and practice casual conversation, hear about each other's and the graduate students' experiences at Georgetown and abroad, and meet other students interested in German. It will be conducive to all levels, allowing Intro students to practice what they are actively learning and upper-level students to refresh their conversational
We hope to see you at our first meeting tomorrow and, of course, at
subsequent meetings throughout the semester--just look for the table with the German flag!
Claudia Winkler & Mackenzie Warren
- There are no upcoming events scheduled at this time.
- German Majors Receive Fulbright Teaching Grants
- Prof. Heidi Byrnes Receives 2013 Nelson H. Brooks Award
- Anna Zimmer Has Defended Her Dissertation with Distinction
- Jason Ager Has Defended His Dissertation
- Comparative Literature Major Wins Vista Higher Education Learning Contest