German Footprints in DC Embassy Project
The Department of German offers its students the unique opportunity to explore fascinating German-American sites in DC, produce a short video clip about their explorations, and win awesome prizes. The video and pictures will be posted soon. Please visit the project website at https://blogs.commons.georgetown.edu/germanfootprints/
For questions, please contact Prof. Astrid Weigert at
A poster is available here.
- There are no upcoming events scheduled at this time.
- German Majors Receive Fulbright Teaching Grants
- Prof. Heidi Byrnes Receives 2013 Nelson H. Brooks Award
- Anna Zimmer Has Defended Her Dissertation with Distinction
- Jason Ager Has Defended His Dissertation
- Comparative Literature Major Wins Vista Higher Education Learning Contest