Prof. Astrid Weigert Featured on GU Website
Visiting assistant professor of German Astrid Weigert celebrates Halloween every other semester, teaching Georgetown’s “Witches in History, Literature, and Film” course.
Students in the course read excerpts from a 1478 book by German Dominican priests called The Hammer of Witches, which Weigert calls the “definitive medieval handbook on how to discover, try and punish witches.” Read more
- There are no upcoming events scheduled at this time.
- German Majors Receive Fulbright Teaching Grants
- Prof. Heidi Byrnes Receives 2013 Nelson H. Brooks Award
- Anna Zimmer Has Defended Her Dissertation with Distinction
- Jason Ager Has Defended His Dissertation
- Comparative Literature Major Wins Vista Higher Education Learning Contest