Graduate Student Receives Bosch Foundation Fellowship
Lauren Edwards, a student in the joint degree program with the BMW Center for German and European Studies and the German Department (MAGES/PhD), received a Bosch Foundation Fellowship for 2012/13.
The Robert Bosch Foundation Fellowship Program is a distinguished transatlantic initiative that each year offers twenty accomplished young Americans the opportunity to complete a high-level professional development program in Germany. Over the course of a nine-month program, Bosch Fellows complete two work phases at leading German institutions, both customized to each fellow’s professional expertise, and attend three seminars with key decision-makers from the public and private sectors, taking place across Europe.
- German Majors Receive Fulbright Teaching Grants
- Prof. Heidi Byrnes Receives 2013 Nelson H. Brooks Award
- Anna Zimmer Has Defended Her Dissertation with Distinction
- Jason Ager Has Defended His Dissertation
- Comparative Literature Major Wins Vista Higher Education Learning Contest