Nobel Prize Laureate Herta Müller at Library of Congress May 15 with Q&A Moderated by Professor Pfeiffer
Nobel Prize winning German-Romanian author Herta Müller will be reading from her book Atemschaukel in the Montpelier Room at the Library of Congress on Tuesday, May 15, at 6:30 pm. The English passages will be read by her translator, Philip Boehm.
Following the reading, Ms. Müller will participate in a discussion and Q&A, moderated by Professor Peter C. Pfeiffer (Georgetown University).
- There are no upcoming events scheduled at this time.
- German Majors Receive Fulbright Teaching Grants
- Prof. Heidi Byrnes Receives 2013 Nelson H. Brooks Award
- Anna Zimmer Has Defended Her Dissertation with Distinction
- Jason Ager Has Defended His Dissertation
- Comparative Literature Major Wins Vista Higher Education Learning Contest