Prof. Heidi Byrnes receives the 2012 ACTFL/Wilga Rivers Award for Leadership in Foreign Language Education
The Wilga Rivers Award honors the memory of the internationally renowned scholar and author, and one of the first women to be appointed to a full Professorship at Harvard University. It recognizes a member of the American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages in higher education whose excellence in teaching and in service to the school, community, and state, as well as to state, regional, and national professional organizations is deemed extraordinary. The awards ceremony will be at the ACTFL Annual Convention in Philadelphia November 16, 2012.
- There are no upcoming events scheduled at this time.
- German Majors Receive Fulbright Teaching Grants
- Prof. Heidi Byrnes Receives 2013 Nelson H. Brooks Award
- Anna Zimmer Has Defended Her Dissertation with Distinction
- Jason Ager Has Defended His Dissertation
- Comparative Literature Major Wins Vista Higher Education Learning Contest