11/12: Tessa Wegener Has Defended Her Dissertation with Distinction
On 11/12, Tessa Wegener defended her dissertation entitled "Women Re-defining the 'Orientreise': Memory, Nostalgia and the Problem of Multiculturalism in Contemporary Austrian Travel Texts and Film" with distinction!
- There are no upcoming events scheduled at this time.
- German Majors Receive Fulbright Teaching Grants
- Prof. Heidi Byrnes Receives 2013 Nelson H. Brooks Award
- Anna Zimmer Has Defended Her Dissertation with Distinction
- Jason Ager Has Defended His Dissertation
- Comparative Literature Major Wins Vista Higher Education Learning Contest