Heidi Byrnes to Receive the 2013 American Association of Applied Linguistics' AAAL Distinguished Scholarship and Service Award
Prof. Heidi Byrnes has been awarded the 2013 Distinguished Scholarship and Service Award by the American Association of Applied Linguistics (AAAL) in recognition of her contribution to the field. The award will be presented officially at the AAAL annual conference in Dallas March 15, 2013 where Prof. Byrnes will also give a one-hour lecture on her field of research. AAAL is a professional organization of more than 1200 scholars from the US, Canada, and 40 other countries. It is the US affiliate of the International Association of Applied Linguistics (Association Internationale de Linguistique Appliquée, AILA).
- There are no upcoming events scheduled at this time.
- German Majors Receive Fulbright Teaching Grants
- Prof. Heidi Byrnes Receives 2013 Nelson H. Brooks Award
- Anna Zimmer Has Defended Her Dissertation with Distinction
- Jason Ager Has Defended His Dissertation
- Comparative Literature Major Wins Vista Higher Education Learning Contest