Anna Zimmer Has Defended Her Dissertation with Distinction
On 12/19, Anna Zimmer defended her dissertation entitled "The Past, Politics, and Prose: Memories of War in Early 21st Century German-language Novels" with distinction! Congratulations Dr. Zimmer!
- There are no upcoming events scheduled at this time.
- German Majors Receive Fulbright Teaching Grants
- Prof. Heidi Byrnes Receives 2013 Nelson H. Brooks Award
- Jason Ager Has Defended His Dissertation
- Comparative Literature Major Wins Vista Higher Education Learning Contest
- Heidi Byrnes to Receive the 2013 American Association of Applied Linguistics' AAAL Distinguished Scholarship and Service Award