“Jankowsky Fellowship” for Trier in honor of Dr. Kurt Jankowsky
For German Majors participating in the Trier summer program
At the occasion of Dr. Kurt Jankowsky’s retirement in December 2007, and in appreciation of his major contributions to the German Department and Georgetown University over the past 45 years, the Department of German established a “Jankowsky Fellowship” for up to half of the tuition for the Trier summer program. The Fellowship provides support for German majors who intend to participate in the Georgetown summer program in Trier, Germany.
The application for this fellowship is available for download here.
For further information on the Trier program and applications for financial aid (including the Jankowsky-Fellowship), please go to the Trier Summer Program website or contact Professor Peter C. Pfeiffer, the Director of the Trier Program at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There are no upcoming events scheduled at this time.
- German Majors Receive Fulbright Teaching Grants
- Prof. Heidi Byrnes Receives 2013 Nelson H. Brooks Award
- Anna Zimmer Has Defended Her Dissertation with Distinction
- Jason Ager Has Defended His Dissertation
- Comparative Literature Major Wins Vista Higher Education Learning Contest