Two German Students Honored with German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) Scholarships
Congratulations to Georgetown University German students, Kevin Boyd and Dominique Shure, who received Graduate Study Scholarships from the German Academic Exchange Service (Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst – DAAD), an organization promoting higher education in Germany and providing funding to do so.
- German Majors Receive Fulbright Teaching Grants
- Prof. Heidi Byrnes Receives 2013 Nelson H. Brooks Award
- Anna Zimmer Has Defended Her Dissertation with Distinction
- Jason Ager Has Defended His Dissertation
- Comparative Literature Major Wins Vista Higher Education Learning Contest