Faculty members and graduate students of the German Department are currently participating in a Humanities Assessment Initiative. Faculty from departments at the University of Notre Dame and at Emory University are collaborating. Documents and reports will be made public here as they become available.
Please follow this link for a program of the October 12-13, 2010 forum of the Consortium on Useful Assessment in Language and Humanities Education.
- There are no upcoming events scheduled at this time.
- German Majors Receive Fulbright Teaching Grants
- Prof. Heidi Byrnes Receives 2013 Nelson H. Brooks Award
- Anna Zimmer Has Defended Her Dissertation with Distinction
- Jason Ager Has Defended His Dissertation
- Comparative Literature Major Wins Vista Higher Education Learning Contest