I earned my BA in German at the University of Aarhus in Denmark and my MA in German Studies at the University of Connecticut. Before coming to Georgetown in the fall of 2006, I worked at private educational institutions in Hong Kong teaching and designing materials for various EFL courses. As an SLA student in the German Department, I am thrilled to be involved with the ongoing work on our unique curriculum and excited about the opportunity to present a curriculum-related project at the upcoming AATG conference in San Antonio. I am interested in a wide range of topics within SLA and pedagogy, however I hope to narrow my focus on foreign language writing research.
- There are no upcoming events scheduled at this time.
- German Majors Receive Fulbright Teaching Grants
- Prof. Heidi Byrnes Receives 2013 Nelson H. Brooks Award
- Anna Zimmer Has Defended Her Dissertation with Distinction
- Jason Ager Has Defended His Dissertation
- Comparative Literature Major Wins Vista Higher Education Learning Contest