Student Access+ is an online system that enables students to have internet access to their student records.
The Georgetown University Student Access+ system allows each student to view his/her addresses, class schedule, grades, billing statement and financial aid, and other personal data through the internet. It allows students to submit address changes directly to the Office of the Registrar and is used for online course registration activities.
Each student is assigned a personal Student Access+ ID and password for viewing his/her student records. If you lose or forget your login information, please call the UIS Office at 202-687-4949. Safeguard your Student Access+ PIN as you would an ATM PIN.
To ensure the privacy of their records, students must click on ‘Log Out' after using Student Access+. This is particularly true when using computers that are publicly accessible.
Many questions about Student Access+ can be answered by reviewing the Student Access+ Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) page. There is a link to these FAQs on the Student Access+ login page, http://limited.georgetown.edu/studentaccess.
- There are no upcoming events scheduled at this time.
- German Majors Receive Fulbright Teaching Grants
- Prof. Heidi Byrnes Receives 2013 Nelson H. Brooks Award
- Anna Zimmer Has Defended Her Dissertation with Distinction
- Jason Ager Has Defended His Dissertation
- Comparative Literature Major Wins Vista Higher Education Learning Contest