The Department of German offers a number of options to students interested in taking courses over the summer.
Through Georgetown University's Summer School, the department offers a full range of German language courses throughout the summer. These classes are open to undergraduates, graduates, and the public.
- Learn how to enroll in summer courses here.
- A schedule of classes is available here.
- Every effort will be made to offer the classes listed below even if enrollments numbers should be small. For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Both undergraduate and graduate students are encouraged to participate in the Georgetown University 's five-week Summer Program at Trier University.
- There are no upcoming events scheduled at this time.
- German Majors Receive Fulbright Teaching Grants
- Prof. Heidi Byrnes Receives 2013 Nelson H. Brooks Award
- Anna Zimmer Has Defended Her Dissertation with Distinction
- Jason Ager Has Defended His Dissertation
- Comparative Literature Major Wins Vista Higher Education Learning Contest