The Department requires majors and encourages other students to pursue a significant full-immersion language experience.
The University also conducts full-year programs at the universities of Tübingen, Berlin, Munich, and Vienna. In addition, students can, in consultation with their advisers, arrange independent study programs in various German-speaking countries.
- German Majors Receive Fulbright Teaching Grants
- Prof. Heidi Byrnes Receives 2013 Nelson H. Brooks Award
- Anna Zimmer Has Defended Her Dissertation with Distinction
- Jason Ager Has Defended His Dissertation
- Comparative Literature Major Wins Vista Higher Education Learning Contest