Faculty Work-in-Progress Colloquium 2012-13
The Faculty Work-in-Progress Colloquium is a new series designed for Department Faculty to share and discuss works in progress.
2012 - 2013 Events
When: Friday, November 2, 2012, 3:15pm to 5:30pm
Where: Philosophy Department Conference Room, NN 204
Associate Professor of Philosophy and Senior Research Scholar, Kennedy Institute of Ethics, Georgetown University. Also, explore the relationship between moral character and the cultivation of manners and good taste in her new book, On Manners, a part of Routledge's Thinking in Action series.
For more information about Dr. Stohr, click here.
- Professor Henry Richardson elected to lead HDCA
- Professor Nancy Sherman participates in Religion & Ethics Newsweekly's Discussion
- Professor Henninger's translation of Amerini's "Aquinas" Released
- Professor Nancy Sherman Receives 2013 Guggenheim Fellowship
- Georgetown Graduate Matthew Rellihan Receives Tenure at Seattle University
- Mar 21, All day: Graduate Admissions Open House
- Mar 28, 3pm-5pm: Lecture Series: Mary Domski
- Apr 25, All day: Symposium: Toward a Constructive Ethical Pragmatism