The Department is delighted to be able to offer the Georgetown community a range of speakers with expertise from the analytic to the continental and the topical to the historical whose research and experience serve as models of excellence through its three talk series --- the Department of Philosophy's Lecture Series, Bioethics Colloquium Series, and the Law & Philosophy Workshop (the latter of which is sponsored jointly with the Georgetown Law Center). In addition to the talk series the Department regularly hosts Master Classes which draw prominent and creative thinkers.
For more information about the Department of Philosophy's Lecture Series, please do not hesitate to contact the Main Office at email@example.com.
- Professor Henry Richardson elected to lead HDCA
- Professor Nancy Sherman participates in Religion & Ethics Newsweekly's Discussion
- Professor Henninger's translation of Amerini's "Aquinas" Released
- Professor Nancy Sherman Receives 2013 Guggenheim Fellowship
- Georgetown Graduate Matthew Rellihan Receives Tenure at Seattle University
- Mar 21, All day: Graduate Admissions Open House
- Mar 28, 3pm-5pm: Lecture Series: Mary Domski
- Apr 25, All day: Symposium: Toward a Constructive Ethical Pragmatism