BA (2010), Wellesley College, Philosophy and Middle Eastern Studies
Hailey is interested in feminist philosophy, particularly feminist approaches to epistemology and philosophy of science, and a variety of topics in history of philosophy, especially ancient philosophy and German Idealism.
Before coming to Georgetown, Hailey lived in New York and DC, working in various paralegal-type capacities. Hailey enjoys watching campy ‘80s sci-fi movies, making sushi, and eating her mistakes.
- Professor Henry Richardson elected to lead HDCA
- Professor Nancy Sherman participates in Religion & Ethics Newsweekly's Discussion
- Professor Henninger's translation of Amerini's "Aquinas" Released
- Professor Nancy Sherman Receives 2013 Guggenheim Fellowship
- Georgetown Graduate Matthew Rellihan Receives Tenure at Seattle University
- Mar 21, All day: Graduate Admissions Open House
- Mar 28, 3pm-5pm: Lecture Series: Mary Domski
- Apr 25, All day: Symposium: Toward a Constructive Ethical Pragmatism