MA (2012), University of Houston, Philosophy
Dan's interests mostly lie in political philosophy and ethics. Recently, he has been particularly interested in normative democratic theory, the justification of property regimes, and the nature of rights.
Dan holds a BA in Philosophy and in English from the College of Charleston and an MA in Philosophy from the University of Houston. Between his undergraduate days and beginning graduate study in philosophy, Dan worked as a copyeditor for several academic and commercial publishers. He is an enthusiastic but abysmal runner, and in nearby possible worlds he spends all his time watching old screwball comedies.
- Professor Henry Richardson elected to lead HDCA
- Professor Nancy Sherman participates in Religion & Ethics Newsweekly's Discussion
- Professor Henninger's translation of Amerini's "Aquinas" Released
- Professor Nancy Sherman Receives 2013 Guggenheim Fellowship
- Georgetown Graduate Matthew Rellihan Receives Tenure at Seattle University
- Mar 21, All day: Graduate Admissions Open House
- Mar 28, 3pm-5pm: Lecture Series: Mary Domski
- Apr 25, All day: Symposium: Toward a Constructive Ethical Pragmatism