GULLP - Guidelines
GULLP paper style sheet
Thank you for submitting your paper to be considered for the 1st issue of GULLP's electronic journal.
We ask that you follow these guidelines while you prepare your papers to ensure that all papers share a common visual presentation.
This uniformity will help selection committee members focus on the content of each paper.
Compose your paper using the styles defined on the style sheet.
1. Considerations during this stage:
- All papers must consist of an abstract of no more than 300 words, the actual paper, and a choice of no more than 10 key words.
- Papers can be written in English, Portuguese or Spanish. The total amount of pages, including abstract and references, will not exceed 25 pages.
- Do not include any identifying information in your paper, since we want to keep your identity confidential during the selection process.
- Do not deviate from the styles to fit more information onto the page. We will especially frown on papers that use smaller font/font size to fit more information.
- Proofread your paper.
2. Your paper must be submitted in .pdf format. Please make sure that the .pdf document can be opened and that it is readable.
3. Email the .pdf to firstname.lastname@example.org and please include the following information:
- E-mail address
- Linguistic field