Spanish Proficiency Instructions
How to access the placement test in Blackboard
In order to take the language placement tests, you must enroll in its Blackboard site.
1. Go to Georgetown University's Blackboard login page at https://campus.georgetown.edu
2. Log in using your netID and netID password. Note: If you need help with your netID, contact the Student Help Desk at 202-687-4577 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. After logging in, click the Courses tab
4. In the Course Search box, type: placement and click Go
5. Click the Enroll button to the right of the language placement test you need to take
6. Confirm your enrollment by clicking the Submit button.
7. Click the OK button to enter the placement test site.
8. Follow the instructions on the placement test site to take the test.
- There are no upcoming events scheduled at this time.